Home » , , , » Green Mtn Lakewood Ride

Green Mtn Lakewood Ride

On Saturday I rode the neighborhood hill with the brother-in-law, who's a way better rider than I am. He got a workout climbing this on his single speed, but judging from his comments as we were cruising singletrack on Summit Trail past wildflowers, I think he liked it.


Those fluffy clouds would become not-so-fluffy later.


Storms already brewing:


Ride distance was 8.8 miles, time 1:37 (moving 1:06), elevation gain/loss 856 feet, avg. speed 5.4 mph, and max speed 19.5 mph.

They treated me to a ball game later, my first major-leaguer. Despite sketchy weather and some light rain, it was fun and great to spend some time with them.

Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger