Home » , , » Thursday Ralston Run

Thursday Ralston Run

Thursday, a run at Ralston Creek Path. Distance was 10.83 miles, time 1:52, elevation gain/loss 338 feet. In a big field near the path:


Yankee Doodle Park:


A never-finished street that is now a greenbelt/bike path:


Along an irrigation ditch near a golf course:


That last one got me a face full of gnats.

I was running relaxed until a couple of high school girls started to close on me, and I can't have that, so I put the hammer down and disappeared. And by "hammer" I mean a "blazing" 8:00 pace. Eat my dust, chicas.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger