Home » , » Friday Photos

Friday Photos

Friday AM was another run up Green in Lakewood before work. I was starting to feel a bit tired after several days in a row, but not bad.

Since my knees have not been an issue for a while now, this week I gave myself permission to run on whatever schedule I was comfortable with, and this ended up being... Tuesday-Friday (probably no run tomorrow). No issues. Just a little tired, and my flagging speed on this run showed it.


The Summit Trail I rode last weekend with my brother in law:


Run distance was 9.54 miles, time 1:44 (moving 1:32), elevation gain/loss 1,347 feet, avg. pace 10:57 (moving 9:44), and best pace 6:44.

There were some crazy clouds in the sky after work, so I parked at the Florida lot off Alameda and hiked up a little to take some pictures and chill.




I think 19th-century poets and artists would have called this evening "sublime". I walked around on a ridge, grass rustling, and enjoying the wildflowers and the view until the light went out of the clouds, then headed home.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger