Home » » Laundry

Laundry

It's the best I can do regarding photography Friday.

This probably is up there with the grocery store flowers that footfeathers mocked. But hey, not every day is a peak summit, and sometimes I just need some down time. Please don't bring up ultra running moms or other running parents, because I don't know how they cope.


As you can see, I buy lots of shirts in "don't shoot me!" colors so I'm not mistaken for a prey animal, either by other humans or by our local feline predators, when I'm out running in the middle of nowhere. The brown color is something I wear casually in town or on bike trails.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger