Home » , » Tuesday White Ranch

Tuesday White Ranch

I had not been to White Ranch in a while, and it was nice to go for a little jaunt there while the traffic still light, as it gets pretty busy in the summer.

Distance was 7.32 miles, time 1:32, and elevation gain/loss 1,297 feet.


I ran up/over to the Shorthorn/Longhorn junction, which avoids the rocky ascent road (at least the upper part) and gets you onto the great front side singletrack, alternating between woods and open grass with rocky bands. There is still snow on all the foothill trails right now, but the sunny areas are drying out.


I ran into an unusually large group of deer grazing; this is about 1/3 of them:


Looking northeast out onto the plains:


Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger