Home » , » North Table Hike

North Table Hike

Monday was a day off from running... I've been trying to do every other day, a level that I'm going to stick with as my default for a while, as long as my body can handle it. I don't have any intent of pushing it past that, unless fantastic opportunities arise, as they usually do in the summer! This is a walk up North Table in Golden.



This was a fun bit of scrambling through the cliff band at the top:



This photo was taken with iContrast on, which keep the highlights from getting blown out, and fills in the shadows. It does tend to flatten the tones in the upper 30%, so clouds look kind of flat, and the contrast in the shadows is a bit much, but if the scene is not too dark or light it works OK.

Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger