Home » , , , » Kountze Lake Walk

Kountze Lake Walk

Wednesday was a day off from running, so I just got in a short walk after work at Kountze Lake in Lakewood. The paths were thick with midges so I had to walk on the grass to avoid them. Leaves are coming out on trees (slowly -- I think they're shy of Colorado cold snaps).


The left knee was smarting a bit, causing me to ponder the idea of pushing 10 miles on my runs. We'll see.


I read an article on biking vs. cars that JT referenced, and the more I think about it, the more awful it becomes. Whether something benefits "society" is not an effective way of judging any issue, and it certainly leaves one wondering why we ever developed cars, let alone aircraft. That one's on the backlog for later.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger