Home » , , , » Saturday Chatfield

Saturday Chatfield

It was a lazy morning on Saturday, and I got rolling mid-day. Around lunchtime, I saw this protective momma duck at a park in Lakewood:


Strangely enough, that green stuff is duckweed.

I didn't mean them any harm, and I think ducks are pretty cool, but then again duck tastes pretty good. Maybe she's just being prudent.

Chatfield Reservoir, with weather sunny and hot, with storms brewing, but never really producing much rain:





It was Hardrock weekend and I was thinking of going long and running two laps, but got to the end and just wasn't interested. Glad I wasn't running any 100 miles.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger