Home » » 2012 - July - Week 2

2012 - July - Week 2

Last Wednesday I rode at Bear Creek Lake Park and discovered an entire section of the park I didn't know existed. There's a campground and other trails. I had no idea this city park had a campground. Cool. I rode a bunch of singletrack before dark.



Thursday lunch at the teeny-tiny Two Ponds Wildlife Refuge.


A bunch of elementary school kids were embarking on a nature walk with someone I assume was their teacher. I got to the other side of the pond up on a hill, and heard one of them exclaim "Look at that guy. He's over there!". That's the beginning of what it takes to learn in life: observation. Keep it up, kid.


Friday and another ride around Bear Creek Lake, mostly dirt.



Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger