Home » » Activity Summary - June 2012

Activity Summary - June 2012

June was a lighter month than I expected going into it. My AM runs were shorter, there were a couple of missed opportunities on the weekend, and the outings I did left me wanting a bit more rest afterwards.

Got in some decent biking like the Peaks Trail and on Green in Lakewood. And the morning runs on the neighborhood mountain have been great.

It was fun. I'm going to try to have more of it.

Runs: 16
  • Distance: 132 miles
  • Time: 31:03
  • Elevation Gain: 23,536 feet
Rides: 5
  • Distance: 84 miles
  • Time: 15:09
  • Elevation Gain: 7,448 feet
Walks: 22
  • Distance: 23 miles
  • Time: 8:59
  • Elevation Gain: 1,754 feet
Hikes*: 2
  • Distance: 1 miles
  • Time: 1:08
  • Elevation Gain: 332 feet
*Basically walks on more rugged terrain.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger