The Week

Typical week, aside from the fact that the whole state seems to be on fire. By Friday thank goodness things had simmered down a bit.

On Monday at lunch off Clear Creek in Wheat Ridge:


It was so hot I almost didn't want to be out, and the car was an oven when I got into it. Therefore, this week I ran in the AM, between 4 and 8 miles.


Along the horizon, you can see both rain and smoke from the Boulder fire:


Green Mountain in Lakewood is is turning brown (its color for 11/12 months):



The rock Muppet I made on top of a cairn, for the next trail user. I fussed over the rocks for way too long on this, I hope they got a laugh:


Here I am, 2.5 miles from home, 20 minutes from when I need to hop in the shower to make it to work on time. I have the timing dialed in pretty well by now:


Good thing it's downhill...
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger