Home » , » Wednesday Photos

Wednesday Photos

Getting caught up on photos Friday evening over brews. This week the afternoon weather was set to be sketchy, so I got to bed earlier and got out in the mornings.

Here's a shot from Wednesday AM's run. This is what I was looking at about 20 minutes before I had to be home to get ready for work, about 2.5 miles out (I live somewhere near that shiny white stuff in back):


What a blast. I made it back right on time.

After work I stopped by Addenbrooke Park in Lakewood to stretch the legs a bit. I ran here on a winter night in powder, but have not been back since. It's nice, I should get over here more often.

Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger