Home » , , » Wednesday North Table Run

Wednesday North Table Run

I'd quit posting so many photos and filling up The Google, but I keep seeing cool stuff when I'm out. At least, cool to me.

I ran at North Table on Wednesday, mostly easy but pushing it a little at the end on the uphills. This is from on top, with some flats above the cliffs visible in the middle. It's about 500 feet above downtown Golden:


Growth along the Cottonwood Canyon trail that almost looks planted:


It's getting busy out there, I think I liked it better during early season when nobody was on the trails. And after several years of trail running, I'm starting to recognize people I don't even know out on trail. For example a trio of female mountain bikers; two in logo clothing who I remember from White Ranch and other trails last year (super nice), and a girl I remember from Deer Creek Canyon on a different day. I don't remember the guys as well, I wonder why.


Although you can look left and see Denver, some views seem a million miles away:


Water flows into this mini canyon along the rock cap, and only does so seasonally, such as during snow melt and while rain from the top of the mountain lasts:


Baby rabbit. You just want to grab one:


Coming around the north side and heading west, with maybe 3 miles to go (I think the car was about 8.7 miles, and I ran some more on streets to push it over 10):


Run distance was 10.31 miles, time 2:00 (moving 1:49), elevation gain/loss 1,360 feet.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger