Home » , » Tuesday Ralston Creek

Tuesday Ralston Creek

Sore legs is what I ended up with.

I was trying to strike a balance between easy and fast, and did less well at the "easy" part, and my legs aren't used to it. It also may have something to do with the long ride on Sunday also because I certainly felt my quads in the last 10 miles of that.

Distance was 10.56 miles, time 1:33 (moving 1:31), elevation gain/loss 272 feet, avg. pace 8:51 (moving 8:37).

I had a rough goal of getting below 1:30 at the 10-mile mark and I did that. I do think I can push the envelope of running faster while still remaining relaxed. My desire to spend less time may drive a slight increase in "speed".



Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger