Home » , , , » Friday Of Rest

Friday Of Rest

Since I drew the jury duty card for Friday, I was close to home in Lakewood in the morning, and I walked at Belmar Park before lunch. I was dismissed from an apparent apartment criminal trespass case (we didn't get too many details). Would have been better than a gory week-long murder case, which one of the jurors mentioned they'd been on :\

Baby geese, with parents watching me warily:


Baby ducks (this is about 1/3 of them, who were all diving down into the pond to eat something-or-other):


Walking in a ravine off-trail. Also watching for snakes:


Water trapped in the stem of this giant plant like a Bromeliad.


An unnamed creek flowing through the park:


Grass and sky.


I frequently see photos being take around this pond and the gazebo visible in the back:


Then I worked a half day and made plans for the holiday weekend, had some good beer and posted these photos ;) Better than breaking rocks.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger