Home » , , , » White Ranch Monday

White Ranch Monday

I'm already running again, after wondering if I'd broken my toe on Friday.

I wasn't planning to do anything but walk or hike on Monday, but we got off work early after completing a significant milestone. And although the stubbed toe is sore, it wasn't fractured and it feels fine as long as it's in a protective and roomy shoe (Altra Lone Peak).

Distance was 8.48 miles, time 2:13 (moving 1:45), elevation gain/loss 1,571 feet.


In the back left below are the Ralston Buttes, and somewhere in that valley is Ralston Creek, which eventually forms the wide basin containing the bike path I run on occasionally.

There are tiny horses on the green flats in the middle.


This park has more Pasque Flowers than any other place I run. For such a solitary bloom, this is a huge crowd:



I tried to take some photos of myself that looked a little less posed than basic mugging for the camera.


Since I didn't think I'd be running I didn't have a bottle, so that's water from the store, and in the other hand... bear spray.


Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger