Home » , » Turkey For Lunch And Dinner

Turkey For Lunch And Dinner

After spending almost six years and countless hours in the foothills, high peaks and wild spaces of Colorado, I saw my first wild turkey in the state, and it was on my lunch break in a suburban park in Arvada (a suburb of Denver) a few blocks from work. Go figure.


Wildlife seems to be happy to go about its business while totally ignoring the hustle and bustle of civilization. Coyotes. Foxes. Deer. Elk. Eagles. The beavers that are destroying the trees next to my office -- but I'm not complaining (veins popping out on side of head) really, I'm not :\

And by coincidence, I'm having turkey for dinner.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger