Home » , , , » Tuesday Bear Creek Run

Tuesday Bear Creek Run

Outstanding sunny day Tuesday with temps in the low 80s. I had to spend a few minutes on Clear Creek before heading back to the office at lunch.


Amazingly there were only minimal showers in the evening for my run, and the sunlight was still beaming. From near Bear Creek in Lakewood:


Same spot, other direction:


The singletrack trail on the way to Bear Creek Lake Park and the foothills:


As soon as the blackbirds get settled in along the drainage ditch above, one or two will start dive-bombing me as I go by. This is in the park near my turnaround point:


Distance was 10.67 miles, time 1:56, and elevation gain/loss 418 feet.

The legs felt pretty sluggish again Tuesday, maybe because instead of taking rest days lately I've been getting out, for example on the bike (hikes are OK because they're pretty relaxing). But I didn't even feel warmed up until mile 3, and didn't have much in the legs.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger