Home » , , , , » Thursday Ralston Creek Run

Thursday Ralston Creek Run

Distance was 10.19 miles, time 1:38, elevation gain/loss 289 feet.

There was 56-minute 10k at the end of this run, which is not bad for me since my PR is 49+ and I stopped a bit. However, running a minute faster pace to match the PR would have been tough. Beautiful light again:


I came across a swarm of bees clinging to the top of a raised manhole cover. They were calm and still, so I took a close-up. I guess they were in between residences? I don't mind honey bees as much as other stinging insects; they seem to be mellower and less prone to get in my face, so to speak. And they make sweet stuff for us.


A western part of the path along the golf course:


This is looking across Tucker Lake, which obviously was not always a lake:


Another view southwest towards the mountains:

Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger