Home » , » Local Short Ride

Local Short Ride

No-run day. Did a short ride in the 'hood, about 1/2 trail, 1/2 streets.

I'm using the brakes a bit less, pressing up hills a bit more consistently, riding curvy singletrack with a bit more confidence. But it's all very gradual, because A) I'm a slow learner, B) honestly I have not put in that much time on the bike and C) I really don't want another wreck that cuts into my exercise routine. Baby steps... or pedal rotations.

So, this is partly a matter of just putting more time in on the bike.


Distance was 6.51 miles, time 44:39 (moving 41:38), elevation gain/loss 433 feet, avg. speed 8.7 mph, and max speed 19.5 mph.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger