Home » , » Thursday Ralston Creek

Thursday Ralston Creek

Work was busy the last part of the week, but I managed to barely get out before dark for a late run on the Ralston Creek path on Thursday.

I may have to run a bit more in the AM during these busy periods, since there doesn't seem to be any inclination to ask "Hey, can you wake up at 4 AM and come into work tomorrow", whereas there seems to be no problem with expecting us to stay late in the evenings, which is when I typically run. Not that I'd rather wake up early.

Distance was 8.01 miles, time 1:20, and elevation gain/loss 191 feet.


I did a bit of reflection on this simple evening run, thinking about what running has done for me, how far I've come, and how grateful I am that I started this activity and stuck with it. It's certainly added a lot to my life.


It's also great to be able to run in evening again without risking frostbite. What great weather we've had lately.


This weekend will be mostly a family affair, with my brother and his girlfriend in town from far away, and a last-minute afternoon meetup with the sis' and nephews in the mountains. Nothing fancy, just stealing some time with the family. Enjoyment and relaxation.

Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger