Home » » Template Change

Template Change

I decided to update my blog template, for several reasons: 1) my old custom template did not work with Blogger's template designer, 2) photography has become an emphasis for me and a grey background is better for that, and 3) certain things were not working well any more, and seem to work better with an updated template. Hey, it was over two years old. Time for a change.

If you happen to notice anything drastically wrong, feel free to comment along with the browser version etc. and I'll see what I can do to fix it.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger