Home » » Early Sun

Early Sun

Boy, I feel creaky and awful on morning runs. Throughout the day my legs get some use so when I run in the evenings, at least they're exercised a bit beforehand.

Tuesday's AM run distance was 3.9 miles, moving time 39:47, and elevation gain 469 feet. Shoes: Altra Lone Peak.

Yeah... after good luck with Altra's Instinct (a road/street shoe), I went back and bought the Lone Peak too, which is their trail shoe. Similar feel, just a bit stiffer, I think due to the rock plate. So far -- I'm pretty satisfied with both the Altras and the MT110, but have no idea which I'll end up using most and where/why.

Still chilly in the ravines

Comfy in the sunshine... except for the wheezing.

Grass seed mix at the newly-finished water tank.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger