Home » , , » Pink Skies, MT110AK

Pink Skies, MT110AK

I've been trying on shoes like Imelda Marcos, but I'm not going to say a lot until I run in something for a while, because they keep falling short after a few runs, battering my poor feet. That and my bad form.

The one thing I will say is about the MT110AK. They now have these at Boulder Running Company and Runner's Roost in Lakewood, but they are going fast, so if you want to try them locally, you have about 15 minutes to git 'er done before they are all gone. BRC was already out of my size this weekend. You can also order the 2E online (which I did), from NB or Running Warehouse. I think NB has a huge hit on their hands. As for me, they feel great just standing around, maybe better than any shoe I can remember... but that means almost nothing. It's all in the running.

Cool story about developing the shoe.




Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger