Home » » Avery IPA

Avery IPA

It's taken me a while to get around to this local brew from Boulder, maybe because I'm now accustomed to craft ale in cans, and it's now available in cans. For some dumb reason I didn't like this beer the first time I had it. Don't know what I was thinking, because it's a really fine IPA. Good mix of hops and malt, nice fading bitterness on the palate, 6.5% ABV.


I really should find a blank pint glass to shoot these beers in, so I don't have to blur the logo in Photoshop. Truth be told, that's a Southern Tier glass. Made in Western NY state. Those were the days I used to ski at Kissing Bridge and Holiday Valley (750 feet of vertical!). Got some wedding party kegs from Ellicottville Brewing.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger