Home » , , » Kountze Lake Dusk Walk

Kountze Lake Dusk Walk

Monday was another lazy evening after a lazy weekend.

The foot was bothering me a bit after a busy running week so I kept off it for a few days over the weekend (running/hiking-wise). I found the rubber band over the forefoot of the MT10 causes me grief and hurts my foot joints. Another shoe down :( and another cause to wonder what shoe designers are smoking. I ran in the Cascadia again all last week.

So no running or significant hiking this weekend, and right now in CO the snow is scarce, so I had no interest in skiing wind-raked hardpack. Not my best weekend ever.

However, I spent some time reading online, researching possible shoes, doing maintenance on the PC, looking for a suitable offline backup for photos (about 200 GB per year), and other exciting stuff.

I ordered the Vivobarefoot Neo Trail to try on.

I'm also going to try the Altra Instinct (the darker grey) when the next shipment arrives at Runner's Roost. Zero drop, and the only shoe I've tried in a long time that has enough room for my toes.

At the end of the day Monday I headed over to Kountze Lake for a walk before shopping just to get out.




Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger