Home » , » Earth And Sky

Earth And Sky

These pictures are from a run just a bit after sunrise on Friday morning. I got tired of night runs.

A nice thing about AM runs is if there's mud and it's below freezing, the mud is still firm. In the hour or so I ran, the mud went from frosty to sticky. Thankfully a lot of it was dry due to the incessant sunshine.


These clouds didn't even look real, and I kept staring at them:


Short and easy: distance was 5.16 miles, time 1:05, and elevation gain/loss 595 feet.

Shoes: Altra Instinct, which are terrible on snow because of the flat sole, but are nice on streets and dirt.

No wild animals this time, just some dogs behind fences bordering the city open space barking at me for no reason. Isn't there a pill for that?

This week snow has finally come to CO.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger