Home » , , » Early Green Lakewood Hike

Early Green Lakewood Hike

I woke up early to check on the snow reports to see if it would be worthwhile to go skiing. I decided against dust on crust, and opted for dust on my neighborhood mountain, and just walked up from home.

It was pretty darn cold right after sunrise, but I got to follow a band of coyotes uphill on their way to the den.

Distance was 7.54 miles, time 3:49, and elevation gain 1,271 feet. Walking takes forever!

Birds were shaking snow from the trees


The views play tricks on you as you walk up this mountain. The ridges are pretty big and seem to rise up like walls, and stack up as the recede into the distance. I always enjoy the way the light falls across the huge shapes of the hillsides.




Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger