Home » , , » Music - Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Music - Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Nice catchy three-verse rocker. Just the type of rhythmic, faux-morally perverse nonsense that older generations never seem to get. Wait.. I'm old.


The first couple of times I watched this they were playing ads for The Dark Knight Rising, which was a bit unpleasant after the multiple murder that happened in Aurora last week in a movie theater.

And just by coincidence I had stopped by a car dealer about 8 PM a few miles from where the shooting would occur later at midnight. Spooky. I was creeped out by the area anyway, with its odd mix of new suburbs, seedy types wandering around, and gangster rap booming from cars, and high-tailed it home ASAP. Auroraghetto indeed.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger