Home » , » Wednesday AM Green Lakewood

Wednesday AM Green Lakewood

I actually got out before 6:30 AM for a run on Wednesday because I was still tired on Tuesday evening. The low cloud cover made for some interesting views.


It was cool and windy, and almost felt/looked like like fall.


In spite of this, there were quite a few folks up there trying to keep warm; bikers, runners, hikers. Some runner I'd never seen before was booking up my street, slowly pulling ahead, then ran up the mountain and disappeared. Other runners out too, which I guess I never see because I usually run after work.


The top of Mount Morrison was covered:


It was chilly on top with a constant breeze, and I struggled to keep my hands warm, especially the one holding my bottle.

But hey, great to run on a mountain first thing in the AM.


Distance was 10.21 miles, time 1:47 (moving 1:40), elevation gain/loss 1,241 feet, avg. pace 10:32 (moving 9:53), and best pace 7:08.

A Banded Kingfisher (?) I saw at lunch:


As I was taking this photo, a muskrat that I hadn't noticed was sitting in the open 3 feet in front of me jumped up and ran into the water.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger