Home » , , » Wednesday Green Lakewood Run

Wednesday Green Lakewood Run


This view back down the ridge I was ascending is one of my favorite photos in a while. Zoom in on it. I really like the near focal point with the yellow flowers, and the river rocks (which you really have to watch on downhills!) on the right:



The sun came out when I was coming down Box 'o Rox on the west side:



I hiked/ran back up one of the ridges on the way home...


...so I could run down this (same ridge as in the second photo):


Distance was 9.06 miles, time 2:07 (moving 1:46), elevation gain/loss 1,759 feet, avg. pace 14:06 (moving 11:45), and best pace 7:19.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger