Home » , , , » Missouri Gulch Video Test

Missouri Gulch Video Test

I donned the headband mount and my Countour, and did some video experiments on Sunday, with moderate success. The video is stabilized by YouTube.

This was a steady jog, about 9:00 pace, and I don't go that much faster on rocky trails anyway (except maybe on this run). I also don't trust my legs as much at 12,000 feet.


The wide video angle and high vantage point has the effect of flattening out the terrain. I remember it as being more bumpy, and quite often those were steps I was running. Need to tilt the lens slightly counter-clockwise.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger