Home » , » Green Mtn Lakewood AM Run

Green Mtn Lakewood AM Run

I missed my run on Monday, so I got out early Tuesday instead and ran to the top of Green (Lakewood) from home before work.


The low AM sun in this shot shows the river rock that covers a lot of the trails up here, which makes biking a jarring affair and makes running tricky sometimes:


But Green Mountain in Lakewood is just a douche-grade hill, so even I'm able to run it.

Distance was 9.07 miles, time 1:31 (moving 1:25), elevation gain/loss 1,329 feet, avg. pace 10:07 (moving 9:28), and best pace 6:20.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger