Home » , , , , » Tuesday Blurry Bird And Run

Tuesday Blurry Bird And Run

At lunch at a park I heard an unfamiliar bird song, and it was the bird you see below, which I think is one of these. Never seen one before:


Ralston path in the evening, starting out slow to warm up, then faster, but couldn't hold the pace. I think it was a combination of speeding up too fast and turning around to run the very slight uphill on the creek. Last laps were OK. Beautiful evening, and I'm enjoying them until the T-storms begin:


Stopping to smell them:


Union Street Trail, one of a gazillion little side paths in metro Denver (in this case Arvada):


I then cut through Harry S. Truman Park, then back down Union path to Ralston path. Man, we have a lot of parks and bike paths around Denver. There are still parts in the central corridor and more industrial areas that are tough to navigate, but once you get into the suburbs there are options.

Run distance 10.22 miles, time 1:39 and elevation gain/loss 335 feet.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger