Home » , » Thursday Elk Meadow Hike

Thursday Elk Meadow Hike

No run on Thursday. I drove up for a 5k hike at Elk Meadow, and there happen to be a couple of stores nearby for errands I needed to run on the way home. How convenient.


I still felt sluggish in the legs as I was hiking. Hopefully this will be gone tomorrow.

Another reason I headed up here was it was raining a bit in Golden. There were rain clouds in Evergreen too, but I never felt anything:


After I got back I grabbed the tripod for some photos in the dark. This is near the parking lot looking back towards the road:


Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger