Home » , , , , » Saturday Of Rest

Saturday Of Rest

Late sleeping, shopping, buying bike shorts, having burger and beer, doing taxes.

I had not been able to find any mountain bike shorts I like (bad fit, lack of waist adjustment, etc.), so I got some part-hugging Lycra road shorts with a gel insert that look like they're made for a male go-go dancer, and I'll just wear some shorts that I like over them.

Checked out the new MT00, and they are too minimal for daily use for me, especially after ramming my toe into a rock in the MT110, and having a stick come through the sole of my MT10s, which have similar sole construction. The toe on these is no more protective. I really like running in the light shoes, but I don't like being injured. For me the MT00 has the same utility as the MT10, which is to be a light shoe that would be fun to run in sometimes, especially on smooth trails.

Sierra Nevada's Ruthless Rye is really good. I wouldn't know rye from other grains in beer by taste, but it's hoppy and dense like their Torpedo, with only slightly less bitterness and ABV. Maybe I should try them side by side ;)

Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger