Home » , , » Lip Of The Table

Lip Of The Table

I had time after work just to walk to the top of South Table Mountain before dark. Sort of decompressing and enjoying the semi-warmth before going home.

Guess this part of the rabbit doesn't taste good

Looking south

I have no idea why there is a manhole on the top of a mountain. Do the Mole People live down there? Secret mountain lion/coyote den?


As I walked down with this view, a couple was walking uphill with no light. A romantic late happy hour on top of Castle Rock (the dark shape on the right below)? Better watch your backs.

Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger