Home » » Activity Summary - February 2012

Activity Summary - February 2012

I had no interest in running during the week this month, either by getting up in the freezing cold or by running in the pitch dark. Therefore my runs were on the weekends. I welcome longer and warmer days.

I get outside quite a bit for lunch, which is included under "Walk". There were a couple more days, but I didn't record them all.

Run
  • Count: 3
  • Distance: 42 miles
  • Time: 10:31
  • Elevation Gain: 5,809 feet
Bike
  • Count: 0
Walk
  • Count: 12
  • Distance: 9 miles
  • Time: 3:44
  • Elevation Gain: 269 feet
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger