Home » , , » Cup Holder

Cup Holder

Sat on a huge downed cottonwood branch at Crown Hill Lake for lunch, in the shining sun. I don't think it was even 30 degrees but it didn't matter.


I ventured into the nature preserve area, because I hadn't seen it and because there was nobody there. It also closes at the end of the month for breeding (birds and wild animals only, I hope).


I think I saw this same freakish cloud when I drove home at the end of the day:


News this week:
  • Clint made things clear. PS, it's an ADVERTISEMENT.
  • An anti-PPH operative at Komen bailed out.
  • We have more jobs, pols still mistakenly take credit.
  • Same-sex couples are no longer second-class in Washington and California. For about five minutes, anyway.
  • Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.
Showing my age again.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger