Home » , » Warm, Cool At Bear Creek

Warm, Cool At Bear Creek

It was 40 degrees with 10-30 mph winds on Sunday, but I got away with wearing shorts and long sleeves with a wind shirt for my run... barely.

I was borderline freezing, but of course high school kids were out in shorts and T-shirts like it was summer. Sometimes it's hard to believe human young ever reach maturity, isn't it? Hey, I'm surprised I'm still here.

This was not the best way to go, but it was fun

With sun = warm

No sun = cold

Distance 8.10 miles, time 1:31, gain/loss 356 feet. Shoes: MT110, kept a quick cadence to keep the footsteps soft.

The feet have been happy, even with the uptick in running in thinner soles lately. The bike-crash knee is always slightly miffed when I get out for a run, and hopefully I'm not merely imagining that it seems to fade as time passes.

On a lighter note, some people get paid to wear this hat.
Share :

Test Footer 1

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. The Gravity Syndrome - All Rights Reserved
Template by Cara Gampang Published by Cargam Template
Proudly powered by Blogger